CODEC - Christian Communication in a Digital Age

an amalgamation of three research centres at St John's exploring:

- Biblical Literacy
- Preaching and Communication
- Theology & Cultural Engagement

Working in partnership with:
Churches Media Council & The Bible Society

Friday 10 July 2009

Posting on the site

If you are attending digitalsymp - then why not post your views in prep or during the event here on the blog. I can either add you to the authors or send me some text and I can upload it. My email is p.m.phillips@dur.ac.uk

Let's get the conversation going...

Pete

2 comments:

  1. I will be pleasantly surprised if a blog like this results in a robust comment thread. Christians working in digital media do not seem to be keen to engage, although we talk about it's desirability quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks Mark - they do tend to go for twitter comments...I agree...

    ReplyDelete